* After Graham moves into the annex, I am free to spend daytime wherever I want, however evenings and nights must follow the schedule.
* No skyping, texting or calling one spouse whilst with the other. Only e-mails allowed, unless there’s an emergency. (I will not have his #2 invade my marriage via Skype, and my husband is extremely afraid of being overwhelmed by jealousy and loneliness. Just thinking about being alone while I am with Graham fills him with panic.)
* Compartmentalizing. We must do everything we can to keep our marriages separate.
* My first husband is allowed to use three out of four vacations to visit his #2.
* We shall try to follow islamic rules, with the small alteration that we are now living polyandry.
Looks simple enough doesn’t it? 😀